Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year, 2010

Ok, so it is time, now that January is almost over, to take action, and follow through with my New Year's resolution.  To create a blog.  It is my goal to post something every week!!  And to try to post more frequently, but let's be honest, that to me sounds like a REALLY quick way to burn myself out.
SO!
Welcome and thanks for checking out my blog!



So let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Kim, I live in the pacific northwest and I LOVE photography.  I LOVE to meet new clients and capture those moments you only get once.  I shoot everything from portraits of all kinds, to events of all kinds!  And then every once in awhile I get to shoot just for myself, for fun, and that is where I find I grow the most.
So enough about me, I'll let my photos do the talking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers